- OKweb s.r.o., established: Slávičie údolie 104, 811 02 Bratislava, Slovak Republic, ID: 44753489, Tax ID: 2022820932, VAT ID: SK2022820932 (the "Supplier"), is a supplier of goods and services within the scope of its business activity.
- The Customer is a person or company who buys goods or services (the "Products") from a supplier.
- Terms & Conditions (the "Terms") govern the relationships between supplier and customer, unless they are binding contracted by other agreed document.
II. Rights & Duties of the Customer
- The customer has the right to order products from the supplier.
- The customer is required to check the accuracy of the quality and quantity of the assumed products and to confirm delivery, which declares its commitment to the supplier.
- If any defect, which has not been found in the acceptance of the products, will be detected, the customer has the right to claim at the supplier according to the Return Policy.
- The customer is required to settle up its commitment to the supplier within 7 days from the date of the tax liability.
III. Rights & Duties of the Supplier
- The supplier is required to provide the products in presented quality and quantity.
- In the case of the maturity date violation by the customer, the supplier has the right to charge him a penalty of 0.1 % for each day of delay.
- The supplier is the owner of the sold goods until the full settlement of the customer’s commitment, including a possible penalty for the delay.
IV. Return Policy
- Claim can be applied within the warranty period, 24 months from the acceptance of the products, at the seat or branch of the supplier.
- At the claim the customer have to refer goods back clean, complete, with intact seals, and hereby to show warranty or delivery note.
- The supplier is not responsible for the defects, which were known for the customer at the purchase, eventually for which he has got the discount, and caused by improper use of products, complaining of such defects will be rejected.
- In the case of the accepted claim the customer has the right to correct the defect, to change the product for the free from defects, or to refund the purchase price.
- Information obtained from the customer by supplier are kept and used in accordance with applicable laws.
- The data are maximum protected against theft and misuse.
- The supplier reserves the right to publish information about the customer, who does not fulfill its commitments on time, includes identification data in the range available from the Company / Trade Register of the Slovak Republic and the amount of outstanding commitments.
VI. Final Provisions
- These terms take effect from the 5th May 2009.
- Terms are liable to the legislation of the Slovak Republic.
- If any of the provisions of these terms become inoperative in whole or in part, this fact does not have any influence to the efficiency of the remaining provisions.
- The issue, the terms do not cover, is solved by the provisions of the Commercial Code and other public statutes.